Graphite packing is mainly made of various reinforcing fibers, wire (steel wire, copper wire, nickel wire, carbon fiber, pre-oxidized wire, glass yarn) and other reinforced graphite wire.
Fine crystalline graphite packing
Fine crystalline graphite is also called massive graphite. Such graphite crystals are clearly visible to the naked eye. The particle diameter is larger than 0.1 mm, and the specific surface area is concentrated in the range of 0.1-1 m2/g. The crystals are arranged in a disorderly manner and have a fine block structure. This kind of graphite is characterized by a high grade. Generally, the carbon content is 60-65%, sometimes 80~98%, but its plasticity and slipperiness are not as good as flake graphite.
2. Scale graphite packing, scale graphite packing
Graphite packing crystals are scaly; this is formed by high-strength pressure, with large scales and fine scales. The characteristics of such graphite ore are not high, generally between 2 and 3%, or between 10 and 25%. It is one of the fine ore in nature, and it can be obtained by multiple grinding and multiple selection of secondary graphite concentrate. This kind of graphite is superior in floatability, lubricity and plasticity to other types of graphite; therefore, its industrial value is large.
3. cryptocrystalline graphite, cryptocrystalline graphite packing
The hidden mass graphite is also called amorphous graphite or earthy graphite. The graphite has a crystal diameter of less than 1 micrometer and a specific surface area of 1-5 m 2 /g. It is a collection of microcrystalline graphite, which can only be obtained under an electron microscope. See the crystal form. This type of graphite is characterized by a soil-like surface, lack of luster, and poor lubricity. The grade is higher. The average is 60~80%. A few are up to 90% or more. The ore is less selectable.
Graphite is widely used in industry and is used in every industry. Industrial use of artificial graphite, which is special graphite. According to the method of molding, it can be divided into the following types.
(1) Isostatic graphite. That is, many people call the three high graphite, but not the three high is isostatic pressure.
(2) Molded graphite
(3) Kneading graphite, mostly electrode data.
In the meantime, according to the particle size of graphite, it can also be divided into: detail structure graphite, medium and coarse graphite, and also electrode graphite.
Previous: What is a graphite gasket?
- Analysis of future development trend of graphite gasket
- The necessity of metal wound gaskets in the use of industrial flanges
- Metal spiral gasket purchase notice
- Metal winding gasket production process analysis
- Selection and installation points of metal wound gasket
- Metal spiral gasket production process
- Main use of graphite packing
- What is a graphite gasket?
- What is the market development prospect of metal wound gaskets?
- The difference and characteristics of graphite gasket
- Take you to know the winding mat