Wave tooth composite gasket
Metal corrugated composite gasket Peng Nuo PN1600
The metal corrugated composite gasket is generally processed into a concentric wave-shaped groove on the two sides of the metal flat gasket by a precision lathe or a special milling machine, and the upper and lower teeth are offset from each other to have better compression resilience. Since the contact with other sealing surfaces is a plurality of concentric circles, it has a labyrinth sealing function. According to different media and working conditions, flexible graphite, PTFE, non-asbestos board or some other soft metal can be selected and pasted on the mat. The two sides of the sheet use the sealing properties of the soft cover layer and the strength and elasticity of the metal to achieve a better sealing effect. In most cases, we recommend graphite as the sealing layer, when the medium reacts to graphite or requires In the clean environment, we recommend to choose the newly introduced expanded PTFE as the adhesive layer. The metal corrugated composite gasket generally does not require a large pressing force to achieve the sealing effect.
The toothed gasket can also be used directly without the adhesive sealing layer, and can also achieve a good sealing effect. Compared with the toothed composite gasket, it has better compression resilience performance, especially in large-sized smoke and gas pipelines, low pressure, High temperature, or twisted flanges, have a more pronounced sealing effect.
Special working conditions such as extremely high temperature, strong corrosion, etc. Need special metal corrugated composite gaskets. We can also produce the following special materials:
Stainless steel 304L, 321, 316TI, 309, 347, 410, duplex steel (2205, 31803), Monel MONEL (400), indium nickel INCONEL (600, 625), INCOLOY (800, 825), Hastelloy HASTELLO (B2, C276) , special stainless steel or alloy materials such as titanium (T2).
Metal wave tooth composite gasket performance characteristics:
1. Excellent compression resilience performance, excellent sealing performance even under low pressing force. Especially suitable for high temperature and high pressure. The conditions of alternating working conditions are traditional metal wound gasket and metal coating. An ideal replacement for gaskets.
2. The metal corrugated composite gasket does not damage the sealing surface and is easy to disassemble.
3. Wide range of applications can be used for low temperature and high temperature (-200 ° C ~ +700 ° C), but also for low pressure and high pressure (vacuum ~ 25 Mpa). A corrugated composite mat made of the corresponding metal skeleton material can be used in most corrosive fluid applications.
4. The metal corrugated part can be reused. This is of great significance for larger gaskets or special material gaskets such as heat exchanger gaskets.
Metal wave tooth composite gasket application range:
Metal corrugated composite gaskets are mainly used in medium, high pressure and high temperature pressure vessels in petroleum, chemical, metallurgy, electric power, shipbuilding, machinery and other industries, and the joints of heat exchangers, condensers and pipe flanges are sealed.
Technical standards for metal corrugated composite gaskets:
1. Foreign standards for metal corrugated composite gaskets are: ASME B 16.5, BS, BS EN1092, DIN, JIS and NF.
2. Domestic relevant standards
GB/T 19066.1-2003|Classification of flexible graphite metal corrugated composite gasket
GB/T 19066.2-2003|Size size of flexible graphite metal corrugated composite gasket pipe flange
GB/T 19066.3-2003|Technical conditions for flexible graphite metal corrugated composite gasket
GB/T 19066.1-2008|Flexible graphite metal corrugated composite gasket size